Brushy Ridge is about 320 acres in
size and has over 20 miles of trails
with lots of hills. Some hills will
test even the most skilled riders.
We also have a nice riding area for
novice and young riders. Our park
has 2 tracks: a SX/MX style track,
a natural terrain track. Park has it
all..........rock, sand, and mud.
Camping is allowed. We ask that
everyone sign in at the gate.
Side by Sides $25.00
Passengers $ 5.00
Open sun-up to sun down 7 days a
week all year round.
Brushy Ridge Motosports Extreme Riding for Extreme Riders
1. Anyone under the age of 18
must have the signature of
parent or guardian.
2. Helmets are required .
3. Go in the direction of MX
track layout. Clock Wise
4. Do not ride over jumps crossways.
5. Do not throw glasss bottles
in firepits and campfires.
6. Absolutely no riding after dark.
7. No alcoholic beverages allowed.
8. Do not make new trails.
9. Idle speed only in the
10. We do have noise restrictions
11. No riding on public roads!
12. You must stop and sign in
before entering the parking lot.
1. Are flags required? No
2. Do you have group rates? No
3. Do you have showers? No, but we do have running water.
4. Do you have restrooms? Yes
5. Do we have to pay per person or per machine? You just
pay per machine. Spectators are free.
6. What kind of terrain do you have? Terrain is tailored to all
skill levels from beginner to pro.
7. Do you have hookups? No, not at this time.
8. Are there any local campsites with hookups and showers?
Yes, there are several in the area.